Online Copyright Statement
Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before using this site. Weatherford is pleased to provide the information on this Site. However, by using this site, you agree to abide by the conditions set forth below. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
All materials on this Site, including but not limited to audio, images, software, text, code, and video clips, are protected by copyright under U.S. copyright law, international conventions, and other copyright laws.
You cannot use the site's content, except as specified herein. You agree to follow all instructions on this Site limiting the way you may use the content. There are a number of proprietary logos and trademarks available on this site. By having them in our content, Weatherford is not granting you any license to utilize them. Any unauthorized use of the site's content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statutes.
You may print copies of the information on this site or store the files on your computer for personal use or noncommercial use only. However, should you download or print the materials on the Site, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original materials on any copies of the material. Materials on the Site may not be modified, reproduced, distributed, or used for any public or commercial purposes without our expressed written permission. Weatherford, Inc. reserves all other rights.
The content of this site is provided as is and without warranties of any kind, express or implied, including accuracy, timeliness, and completeness. To the fullest extent permissible by law with regards to the content of this Site, Weatherford disclaims all warranties, of any kind for the accuracy, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose of the content available within this Site. Weatherford does not warrant that the functions contained in these materials will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components that may infect, harm, or cause damage to your computer when you access, browse, download from, or otherwise use this site. In no event, including but not limited to Weatherford's negligence, shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive, consequential, or other damages related to the use of, the inability to use, or the correctness, accuracy, reliability of the contents of this site, even if Weatherford has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Rules for Bulletin Boards and Other User-Supplied Material
This Site may have an area which allows you to upload and download materials. When using any of these areas, you agree not to post, send, transmit, upload or otherwise publish through this Site, any materials that:
- Interfere with anyone else's use of the Site
- Are abusive, illegal, indecent, obscene, offensive or threatening in any way
- Encourage anyone to break the law
- Violate anyone's copyright or other property right
- Interfere with the privacy of any other user
- Contain a virus or any other harmful component
- Contain false or misleading statements of fact or descriptions of the origin of the material or the communication.
Third Party Links
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, this Site may contain links to other Internet sites. Weatherford provides these links for your convenience only, and is not responsible for the content of any site linked to or from this Site. Links from this Site to any other site do not mean that Weatherford approves of, endorses, or recommends that site. Weatherford has no responsibility or liability for any warranties, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy, legality, reliability, or validity of any content on any other site. Nonetheless, Weatherford seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well, including if a specific link does not work.
Linking to This Site
Anyone is invited to link to Weatherford site; however, certain restrictions do apply:
- Links should be to Weatherford's home page (www.ep-weatherford.com).
- Links to Weatherford site must use the plain text name of the site or the plain text name of the company, unless there is a specific written agreement to do otherwise.
- Use of the Weatherford's logos, designs, product trademarks, or service marks in or with the hypertext link is restricted, unless we provide expressed written permission.
- Companies linking to Weatherford company sites should not present the link in any way that suggest that there is any relationship with the third party or the third party site. Nor should the link imply that Weatherford endorses, sponsors, or recommends the information, products or service of the third party site.
By using our web site, you consent to our Online Copyright Statement.
If you have any questions or concerns about our Online Copyright Statement for this web site or its implementation, please send an email to
A Final Note
The Web is an evolving medium. If we need to change our Online Copyright Statement at some point in the future, the changes will be posted here. Any changes posted on this Site apply as soon as they are posted. By continuing to use this Site after any changes are posted, you are indicating your acceptance of those changes. Thank you for your interest in Weatherford web site!.