PanSystem® - Well Test Analysis Software
PanSystem software has been the industry’s leading well test analysis program for more than 20 years. It is a robust yet easy-to-use software tool that provides multiple options for models and analysis. These options include industry standards as well as user-defined models for additional flexibility. Ultimately, the PanSystem application provides a way to simplify complex transient well testing through detailed analysis, simulation, and reporting.
PanSystem software is dedicated to transient well testing, a key technical function in the oil and gas industry. A pressure transient well test has the unique ability to obtain information from within the reservoir surrounding the well and with appropriate testing and analysis techniques can provide a wealth of data:
- Permeability of the reservoir-at-large and, in some cases, the near-wellbore region
- Completion efficiency, effective open interval size (over the life of the well)
- Reservoir structure (boundaries, heterogeneities)
- Reservoir pressure
- Nature of any pressure support
- Drainage area, connected pore volume, and initial hydrocarbons in place
- Vertical permeability, vertical communication in layered systems
- Well performance (over the life of the well)
- Communication between wells
- Deliverability and production forecast
Typical permanent downhole gauge record spanning 15 months
of rate changes and shut-ins, planned and unscheduled.